Jammy will collect the following data from you as part of your profile and through using the App:
- Full Name
- Email address
- Date of Birth
- Account Creation Date
- Any Referral Code
- Offers Played For and When
- Offers Allocated
- Offers Redeemed and When
- Offers Expired without a Redeem
- Number of Referrals
- Geolocation Where Offer Played For
- Number of Jammy Points
- Device Geolocation
- Device UUID
You will be able to check your profile at any time to be assured that the personal data we are holding is accurate and in the event that it is not you will be able correct this yourself.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is held securely and that it is not accessible by unauthorised people or organisations.
Jammy will only request data which is required for the app to function as intended.
- Full name – required to allow vendors to verify your identity at the point of redeeming an offer
- Email address – required as a unique identifier for your account
- Date of Birth – required to ensure only age-appropriate offers are displayed to you
- Gender (Optional) – used to filter offers so only relevant offers are displayed to you
- Device Geolocation – required to display a list of offers closest to the device location and to determine whether the device should receive a particular offer notification
- Device UUID – required to allow you to migrate your Jammy account to a different device and still access unredeemed wins
Jammy will retain your data for as long as you have an account with us. When your account is deleted by yourself of by Jammy then your data will be removed from the live database and after six further months no backups of the database will exist that contain your data. Right of access to data You may send us a notice to request access to the data that we hold about you however by accessing your own profile you can also see all of the personal data that we hold.
Jammy HQ, Hypoint, Saltmeadows Road, Gateshead NE8 3AH
0191 490 3243